1. On average we check our emails 15 times a day and it takes around 20 minutes to recover each time. We are looking for important emails – if you cut that checking by just 3, that’s an hour saved a day for each member of your team, to be used on more productive activities.
2. In terms of reducing stress, we’ve been told the results are “terrific”
3. The risk of missing an email, maybe a critical acceptance to an offer you have made, is eliminated.
4. It reduces the time it takes for your team to respond to those messages it considers need to be treated as a priority
5. Workflow is enhanced, the result of you, or the members of your team, being made aware the moment information you are waiting for is available